The Service & Maintenance plan is a comprehensive preventative plan whereby a Sevadis Engineer will visit you once in a 12-month period and conduct a series of integrity tests on your electric vehicle charging station/s.
The annual maintenance visit will ensure that your electric vehicle charging station/s are performing to their design specifications.
The agreement includes:
- Telephone support – Monday – Friday – 8am – 5pm
- All enquiries are responded to within 48 hours
- Dedicated account team to support your needs
- Remote software support all year round, including over the air updates
- Annual onsite inspection of charge points
- 1-year extended warranty, at the end of your initial 3 year warranty period
Annual Inspection detail:
- Pre-visit customer contact to record any known outstanding issues
- Full electrical assessment using specialist EVSE testing equipment by a Sevadis approved installer
- Visual inspection of the unit housing(s)
- Unit stability test
- Recording of wear and tear as well as general observations
- Check continuity of cable runs where accessible
- Visual inspection of Consumer unit
- General clean
- Report generation for customer records
- Monthly remote activation and monitoring of each online charging socket
- Named point of contact for any issues that may occur be they operational or technical.
£130.00 ex VAT / year