installation of sevadis chargers

St. Andrews Park, in Hillingdon, is the 110-acre site of former RAF Uxbridge. The site has been operational for two world wars, and is widely recognised for the significant part it played in the Battle of Britain. No. 11 Group RAF, who were responsible for the aerial defence of London and the south-east of England were based here. Sir Winston Churchill was a frequent visitor to the site, and to the associated nearby RAF bunker, now also preserved as a museum.

The site has been developed and transformed into a complex of 1300 homes, both houses and apartments.

Get in touch today